- Gun Metal and Blackout finish takes up to an additional 4 business weeks to ship.
- Fuel tuning is absolutely required when installing this exhaust, failure to do so will void the warranty of the exhaust and possibly your machine.
Applicability: 2008-13 Kawasaki Teryx 750
Are you wanting to beef up your machine but you’re not wanting to replace your whole exhaust system? Here at Side By Side Stuff we have the HMF Titan Slip On Exhaust that will be a perfect edition to your Kawasaki Teryx 750. The Titan exhaust comes in two sound levels, the standard Titan (Quiet) and the Titan XL (Xtra Loud) so you can choose the one that best fits your needs.
The Titan Quiet
has a mechanical core that keeps sound levels to a minimum while producing incredible horsepower. It's only 1-2 dB louder than stock on average, giving you a great power increase without excessive noise.
The Titan XL
has an unrestricted internal core, designed to give the maximum horsepower and an incredibly loud volume. You'll see approximately 3-6dB increase from the stock exhaust.
Both exhaust systems feature 5" diameter exhaust shells, which are made from 304 stainless steel, like virtually every other part of the system. An USFS spark arrestor and high performance glass wool packing are also included.Features:
- Built to withstand extreme temperatures, increase torque and horse power, add durability and improve exhaust tone
- 5" diameter exhaust shells are stainless steel
- Virtually the entire exhaust is 304 stainless steel
- Deep aggressive sound
- Titan Quiet has a mechanical core designed to produce incredible horsepower while keeping sound levels to a minimum
- Titan Loud (XL) has an unrestricted internal core design to product maximum horsepower at an incredibly loud volume
- TIG welded shut inlet ensures water tight seal
- USFS approved spark arrestor
- High performance glass wool packing
- Approximately 10-15% horsepower and torque gain throughout the power curve
- Titan Series is approximately 1-2dB louder than stock
- Titan XL Series is approximately 3-6dB louder than stock