- Gun Metal and Blackout finish takes up to an additional 4 business weeks to ship.
- Fuel tuning is absolutely required when installing this exhaust, failure to do so will void the warranty of the exhaust and possibly your machine.
Applicability: 2008-13 Kawasaki Teryx 750 (Not Teryx4)
Looking for exhaust for your Kawasaki Teryx? Look no further than the HMF Dual Slip On Exhaust! The HMF Performance Series Exhaust is specially designed with a 2 inch unrestricted core, allowing the system to increase power evenly throughout the RPM range. The trademark HMF Performance Series sound is deep and aggressive and you'll typically see a 2-10 dB increase from the stock exhaust system. This slip on exhaust has volumized, high performance glass wool packing and stainless steel headers and inlets.
Now, just by adding this dual slip on exhaust, you can not only help customize your Teryx, but you can improve it's sound and performance, making all your fellow riders jealous. The additional 1-6 horsepower you can expect to gain will come in handle to leave everybody else in your dust.Features:
View Installation Instructions
- 6063-T6 aluminum alloy shell, with magnesium and silicon as the alloying elements
- 2-1/8" unrestricted core with a special hole pattern that allows an increase in power evenly throughout the RPM range
- Deep, aggressive sound
- 5 horsepower gain over stock
- 4-6dB over stock