- This is a 3/4 system slip-on exhaust.
- Gun Metal and Blackout finish takes up to an additional 10 days to ship.
Applicability: 2011-15 Can Am Commander and Commander Max
Setting the standard for power and value, the HMF Performance Series has been tested for over a decade with endless championships through some of the most grueling terrain. The specially designed, unrestricted core allows the exhaust to increase power evenly throughout the entire power curve. The Performance Series has the signature HMF sound with industry-leading end cap and color options, giving you a completely custom look and sound.
All HMF exhausts feature: USFS approved spark arrestor included 304 stainless steel flanges, headpipes & S-bends Tough T6061 aluminum or lightweight Carbon Kevlar exhaust shells Volumized, high performance glass wool packing Significantly lighter when compared to stock systems Made in the U.S.A.Features:
Click to view 2011-13 Installation Instructions Click to view 2014-15 Installation Instructions
- 2-1/2" internal core
- 2-1/2" downpipe that drops exhaust pressure after the turbo, without excessive noise
- Downpipe also features an 18mm oxygen sensor bung for easy air/fuel monitoring and/or tuning
- Combination of larger core and downpipe allows turbo to operate more efficiently creating more power