Applicability: 2014-17 Arctic Cat Wildcat Trail
- Blackout finish takes up to an additional 10 days to ship.
- The Arctic Cat Trail will run lean at low speeds without a fuel controller. Improper air/fuel ratio can lead to engine and/or exhaust system damage not covered under warranty.
- Whenever you add an after-market exhaust system to your machine, tuning your carburetor is, in most cases, an absolute necessity. The proper jets and EFI settings are extremely important for the performance and lifespan of your machine.
The Arctic Cat Wildcat Trail has become a popular machine among trail riders but just because you like to ride the trail doesn't mean you don't want a machine that can leave all your fellow riders behind. With the HMF Slip On Exhaust, you can do just that. The Performance Series Slip On Exhaust has shown to give a horsepower increase of 10-15% throughout the power curve.
An aftermarket exhaust system can not only give you horsepower gains, making your already awesome machine even better, but it can help improve the sound levels and quality. This HMF slip on exhaust system is no different. The unrestricted core allows for a power increase throughout the RPM range evenly and also causes the trademark deep HMF tone. The exhaust shell is made from T6061 aluminum, which is much lighter than the stock exhaust so you won't be weighing down your machine with this upgrade.
Click to view Installation Instructions
- 6063-T6 aluminum alloy shell, with magnesium and silicon as the alloying elements
- 2-1/8" unrestricted core with a special hole pattern that allows an increase in power evenly throughout the RPM range
- Deep, aggressive sound
- 4-6 decibels over stock
- 10-15% horsepower and torque gain over stock