- Fuel tuning is absolutely required when installing this exhaust, failure to do so will void the warranty of the exhaust and possibly your machine.
- Gun Metal and Blackout finish takes up to an additional 4 business weeks to ship.
- All exhaust (EXCEPT blackout) comes with a BRUSHED turn down end cap, not black like in some of the pictures above.
Applicability: 2013-18 Can Am Maverick and Maverick Max
Looking for exhaust for your Can Am Maverick? Look no further than the HMF Dual Slip On Exhaust! The HMF Performance Series Exhaust is specially designed with a 2 inch unrestricted core, allowing the system to increase power evenly throughout the RPM range. The trademark HMF Performance Series sound is deep and aggressive and you'll typically see a 2-10 dB increase from the stock exhaust system. This slip on exhaust has volumized, high performance glass wool packing and stainless steel headers and inlets.
Now, just by adding this dual slip on exhaust, you can not only help customize your Maverick, but you can improve it's sound and performance, making all your fellow riders jealous. The additional 1-6 horsepower you can expect to gain will come in handle to leave everybody else in your dust.Features:
View Installation Instructions
- 6063-T6 aluminum alloy shell, with magnesium and silicon as the alloying elements
- 2-1/8" unrestricted core with a special hole pattern that allows an increase in power evenly throughout the RPM range
- Deep, aggressive sound
- 6-9dB over stock
- Approximately 10 lbs. lighter than the stock exhaust