- For 2014 models, fuel tuning is absolutely required when installing this exhaust, failure to do so will void the warranty of the exhaust and possibly your machine.
- 2015-18 requires no tuning for models with an O2 sensor
- Gun Metal and Blackout finish takes up to an additional 10 days to ship.
Applicability: 2014-19 Honda Pioneer 700 and Pioneer 700 4
The Honda Pioneer is a very universal UTV, which is probably of the main reasons you bought it. Do you want to replace your stock exhaust to give you more horse power or maybe just some personalization? The HMF Titan Slip On Exhaust for the Honda Pioneer 700 has all that and more. It adds approximately 10-15% horsepower and torque gain throughout the power curve.
You can choose between a quiet exhaust and a loud exhaust. The Titan Loud (XL) has an unrestricted internal core design to produce maximum horsepower at an incredibly loud volume. If you rather have something more quiet, the Titan Quiet has a mechanical core designed to produce incredible horsepower while keeping the volume to a minimum. Whichever Titan Slip On you choose, it is going to be a great accessory to your machine. Features:
- Built to withstand extreme temperatures, increase torque and horse power, add durability and improve exhaust tone
- 5" diameter exhaust shells are stainless steel
- Virtually the entire exhaust is 304 stainless steel
- Deep aggressive sound
- Titan Quiet has a mechanical core designed to produce incredible horsepower while keeping sound levels to a minimum
- Titan Loud (XL) has an unrestricted internal core design to product maximum horsepower at an incredibly loud volume
- Approximately 10-15% horsepower and torque gain throughout the power curve