- Gun Metal and Blackout finish takes up to an additional 10 days to ship.
- Fuel tuning is absolutely required when installing this exhaust, failure to do so will void the warranty of the exhaust and possibly your machine.
Applicability: 2008-13 Kawasaki Teryx 750
Are you wanting your machine to run more efficiently? Side by Side Stuff has the HMF Titan Full Exhaust for your Kawasaki Teryx 750. This exhaust is built to be as tough as your machine. It's designed to withstand extreme temperatures, increased torque and horsepower all while improving your exhaust tone. What more can you ask for? The full exhaust system comes in the standard Titan (Quiet) or Titan XL (Xtra Loud).
Both designs feature a 5 inch diameter exhaust shell that is made from 304 stainless steel, what sets them apart from each other is the core and the sound levels. The Titan (Quiet)
has a mechanical core. This design will give you incredible horsepower while keeping the sound levels to a minimum. Meanwhile, the Titan XL (Loud)
features an unrestricted core, giving you the maximum horsepower while producing an incredibly loud sound. Check out the other great features listed below.Features:
- Built to withstand extreme temperatures, increase torque and horse power, add durability and improve exhaust tone
- 5" diameter exhaust she1ls are stainless steel
- Virtually the entire exhaust is 304 stainless steel
- Deep aggressive sound
- Titan Quiet has a mechanical core designed to produce incredible horsepower while keeping sound levels to a minimum
- Titan Loud (XL) has an unrestricted internal core design to product maximum horsepower at an incredibly loud volume
- TIG welded shut inlet ensures water tight seal
- USFS approved spark arrestor
- High performance glass wool packing
- Approximately 10-15% horsepower and torque gain throughout the power curve