You almost always need something to compliment something else and that rings true for even power sports machines. One thing no rig can do without whether it's a ground-pounder or a workhorse, is a winch. A winch is quite possibly the most significant upgrade you can make for your buggy because it comes with endless benefits. If you're going to get a winch, which, as stated before, it's a necessity, then you have to get a "something" that compliments it. We're talking about the Winch Accessory Kit by none other than Warn.
This unit is the "make your life easier" kit when it comes to owning a winch. Though it's the part you can't live without, it can be a real pain-in-the-neck if you don't have the extras to go with it. In this particular kit, you'll get a snatch block, two tree protectors, gloves and D-shackles, along with a storage bag to put them in. That snatch block is a game-changer, doubling the winches pull-power. The tree protectors... yes, you guessed it, it protects trees! We all know the benefits of gloves and a D-shackle, they are both life-savers. If you must have a winch, and you do, you must get this side by side winch accessory kit too!Features:
- 1/2" (12.7mm) forged D-shackle rated up to 4,000 lbs. (1814 kg) for rigging attachment
- Snatch block rated up to 8,000 lbs. (3629 kg) allows users to double the winch's power or change pulling direction
- 1" x 8" (25.4mm x 2.4m) tree trunk protector for proper rigging
- Newly styled Warn winching gloves help to protect hands
- Heavyweight 600 denier carry bag stows contents