- SIGNATURE IS REQUIRED FOR DELIVERY.
- The Intercom System alone does NOT allow communication with other vehicles. To talk between vehicles, you will need a radio, coax, antenna, and push-to-talk system.
Give you, your family and friends the ride of a lifetime by complimenting your trail excursions with the 4 Person Intercom System with Helmet Kit by Rugged Radios. This takes the side by side experience to whole new level by giving you and your riders the capability to easily communicate with one another on rides, plus, listen to your favorite tunes as an added bonus. This system is perfect for 4-seater UTV's such as, the Arctic Cat Wildcat 4X, Kawasaki Teryx4, Polaris RZR 4 900 and many more! With the 4 Person Intercom System, you'll get race proven performance, total VOX control among riders, and the best in audio clarity for unparalleled communications.
One of the most impressive features of this intercom system is the Voice Operated Transmission or VOX. With VOX, you simply speak at a specified volume which is adjusted with the VOX control on the intercom, and the music is automatically muted when conversation begins and softly comes back on when the conversation ends. There is no need for an external amplifier to listen to music like other intercoms on the market, making this truly a plug-n-play system. The helmet kit plug features a Dura-Link Seal that makes the connection watertight between the intercom cable and helmet plug to prevent damage to the audio performance from water, mud or dirt.RRP660 Intercom Features:
Helmet Kit Features:
- Dimensions: 4.5"(Width) x 4.125"(Depth)
- 60 watts
- Operable for 2-4 Persons
- Aluminum Extrusion Housing for Total Circuit Shielding
- Total VOX (Voice Operated Transmission) Control
- Front 3.5mm Music-In Port with Auto Music Muting
- Detachable Rear Music / Cell / Audio Port Connection
- Adjustable Depth and Angle with Quick Mounting "L" Bracket
- Precision Tune Mic Gain Control
- High Output Amplifier for Outstanding Music Listening
- Isolated Grounds for Eliminating Ground Loop Issues
- Clear Filtered Audio Circuiting
- Speakers Install Easily with a Peel and Stick Velcro Back
- Universal Fit for Most Helmets
- Dura-Link Sealed Connection between Intercom Cable and Helmet Kit Plug
- Low Gain Dynamic Mic Circuit
- Clear Hear Audio Speakers
- Clear Communication in Loud Environments
- Flex Boom Noise Cancelling Mic
Optional In-Dash Intercom Mount:
- (1) RRP660 Rugged intercom
- (2) 12 ft. Off-road Intercom Cables
- (2) 16 ft. Off-road Intercom Cables
- (1) Universal 3.5mm Music Cord (for MP3/iPod/Smartphone, etc.)
- (4) Dura-Link Helmet Kits with Audio Speakers and Flex Boom Mic
- (1) 2 pc. "L" Bracket Intercom Mounting Kit (requires drilling)
Mount your RRP660 Intercom easily with this flush style mounting bracket. Black anodized, stamped steel offers durable and secure mounting for a variety of dashes. This mount requires you to cut a hole in the dash to install.
Optional Cell Phone-To-Intercom Cable:
This cable is required to connect your phone to your intercom in order to make and receive calls through the headset. It also acts as your music cable to stream music into your intercom. Using this cable will deactivate the VOX feature.
This cable is compatible with Motorola, Samsung, LG, Apple or any phone equipped with a 3.5mm input port. Choose between a front connection or rear connection.
View Installation Instructions