NOTE: SIGNATURE IS REQUIRED FOR DELIVERY.
Whether you are tackling trails in your Polaris RZR in a group or pounding ground in your Textron Wildcat 4X with your family, being able to get that full experience cannot be topped. These mean machines are loud and the terrain is unforgiving making drive noise an even bigger issue when trying to communicate. Not to mention the increase in intensity having some great music adds to the moment but with all that trailblazing you can't hear a thing. At Side By Side Stuff, we offer a fix with the UTV aftermarket Four Person Intercom System with a Digital Radio and Behind The Head Headsets by Rugged Radios!
To say the features in this aftermarket system is endless is an understatement as the UTV kit includes four headsets, an intercom system, as well as a VHF band mobile radio all having a massive number of perks. The aftermarket system is universal, fitting in just about any machine you could possibly think to put it in, like your Can Am Maverick. Your crew or fam will have high sound quality for blasting those favorite tunes while having total auditory ability for listening to those whoops and hollers. Somethings cannot be bought, like the rugged offroad adrenaline rush you get with your family while out on the ride, but having the best UTV experience available can with the Rugged Radios UTV aftermarket intercom system!RRP696 Intercom Features:
- 60 watts
- Operable for 2-4 persons, expandable up to 8 places
- Aluminum extrusion housing for total circuit shielding
- Built-in bluetooth for music and cell phone streaming
- High output amplifier for bluetooth functions
- Music / cell phone switch
- Music play / pause and cell phone connect / disconnect button
- Double stacked know for volume and VOX control
- 2 way radio ready
- Auxiliary port for hardwiring external devices
- Isolated grounds for eliminating ground loop issues
Ultimate H42 Headset Features:
- Digital or analog operation
- IP67 rated waterproof sealed housing
- Superior digital audio clarity
- Powerful Mitsubishi Transmit (TX) amplifier
- Clear-Hear superheterodyne receiver
- Programmable, quick-access controls
- RFI reflective aluminum chassis
- Large, easy to read LED display
- Easy access remote accessory hub
- Upgradeable firmware
- 55 watts
- Behind-the-head design
- Over-the-head Velcro straps
- Stainless steel headband in back
- Clear hear audio speakers
- 5-Pin universal radio port
- Red M1 dynamic noise cancelling mic
- Easy to use volume control
- Carbon fiber style finish
- Hard wired coil cord with molded off-road plug
- Foam mic windscreen
- Full flex microphone boom
- Large conforming gel ear seals
- Deluxe cloth ear covers for comfort and are breathable
Optional Magnetic Radio Cover:
- (1) RRP696 Rugged intercom
- (2) 12 ft. off-road intercom cables
- (2) 16 ft. off-road intercom cables
- (4) Headset charging cables
- (4) Ultimate headsets
- (1) Digital M1 radio
- (1) Dual band 1/4 wave antenna with spring
- (1) UNI-MAG - universal NMO antenna mount
- (1) Coil cord driver push-to-talk button
- (1) Straight cord co-driver push-to-talk button
Any UTV enthusiast knows that when it comes to finding your perfect radio and intercom set ups, you're going to make sure your investment is covered. With the Rugged Radios Magnetic Radio Cover, you can make sure that dust is kept out and quality is kept in. This kit comes with everything you need, including the Low Profile RRP696 Bezel that minimizes the thickness of your intercom system, allowing the room needed to install your cover! The easy install is as simple as having steel mounts in place with your radio and just simply putting the radio cover on with the 4 strong magnets. With the tough rubber gasket skill and quality design this radio cover is a perfect addition to your investment!Rugged Radios Licensing Agreement
By selecting the "Yes, I agree" in the options above, you are stating you agree to the terms below.Rugged Radios FCC License Sharing
Rugged Radios has licensed 71 channels for use in the United States under its FCC Call Sign WRCL361. We make these channels available for sharing with eligible radio customers pursuant to Section 90.179 of the FCC’s rules. Customers may share Rugged Radio’s licensed frequencies if they sign the agreement below, and if they are eligible to use the frequencies under Section 90.35 of the FCC’s rules. A customer is eligible if they use the frequencies for a commercial activity, in this case, for professional racing.FCC License Sharing Agreement
This is a legally binding agreement. Read it carefully and consult with your attorney before clicking “I Agree.”
1. I agree that I will only use the Rugged Radio channels during professional races. races and trade shows, for commercial reasons-only.
2. I agree that I will only transmit on approved channels/frequencies in specific geographic areas. I have read the channel list and will only transmit on a particular channel in the specific area listed in the list.
3. I agree that I may only transmit on the Rugged Radios frequencies on Part 90 radios sold to me by Rugged Radios or an authorized dealer of Rugged Radios.
4. I agree not to program the radio to operate on channels that are not properly licensed to the user under FCC rules, or to operate at power levels higher than permitted under FCC rules. I understand operation that is not consistent with FCC rules will not be sanctioned by Rugged Radios and may be reported to the FCC. Rugged Radios is not responsible for my violations of this agreement or FCC rules. Any violation of FCC rules or this agreement will result in termination of this agreement and revocation of my permission to share use of the Rugged Radio frequencies, and I will be responsible for any resulting fines from the FCC.
5. My membership will expire in 12 months and it is my responsibility to renew this agreement with Rugged Radios.
6. I understand and agree that Rugged Radios may revoke, change or modify this agreement at any time.
7. By providing my information below and clicking "Yes, I Agree," I understand that I am agreeing to the above terms of this agreement.