- SIGNATURE IS REQUIRED FOR DELIVERY.
- The Intercom System alone does NOT allow communication with other vehicles. To talk between vehicles, you will need a radio, coax, antenna, and push-to-talk system.
Side by sides are obviously exciting whether you're into the sport or just use it for recreation. Get connected to your passengers with Rugged Radios 4 Person Intercom System with Over-The-Head Headset Kit. This system allows you to talk person-to-person inside your UTV and listen to your favorite tunes. Perfect for 4-seater side by sides, you'll add safety, communication and fun to your ride.
This system includes the RRP696 Intercom and the list of features is pretty impressive starting with total VOX control for clear communications. VOX, or Voice Operated Transmission, will automatically mute the music when anyone in the vehicle starts talking and once the conversation ends, the music will slowly return to the set volume. The aluminum extruded housing ensures total circuit shielding, high output amplifier for outstanding music listening and much more.
With 4 Headsets, the Over-The-Head Kit is perfect for any 4 seat side by side such as the Polaris RZR XP 4 1000, RZR 4 900, Kawasaki Teryx4 and more! The intercom kit includes the Ultimate headset kit. The Ultimate Kit Features the H22 Ultimate Over-The-Head Headset is available in a stylish Carbon Fiber Finish only, comfortable Gel Ear Seals with cloth covers to reduce sweat, and a full flex microphone boom with Foam Mic Windscreen.RRP696 Intercom Features:
Ultimate H22 Headset Features:
- Dimensions: 4.5"(width) x 4.125"(depth)
- 60 watts
- Operable for 2-4 persons
- Aluminum extrusion housing for total circuit shielding
- Total VOX (voice operated transmission) control
- Front 3.5mm music-in port with auto music muting
- Detachable rear music / cell / audition port connection
- Adjustable depth and angle with quick mounting "L" bracket
- Precision tune mic gain control
- High output amplifier for outstanding music listening
- Isolated grounds for eliminating ground loop issues
- Clear filtered audio circuiting
Each Kit Includes:
- Over-The-Head design
- Stainless steel headband
- Adjustable headband thumb nuts
- Military grade M101 dynamic noise cancelling mic
- Dual cone clear hear audio speakers
- 5-Pin universal radio port
- Easy to use volume control
- Hard wired coil cord with molded off-road plug
- Foam mic windscreen
- Full flex microphone boom
- Large conforming gel ear seals
- Deluxe cloth ear covers for comfort and are breathable
- Comfort pillow top headband
- Carbon Fiber Style Finish
Optional In-Dash Intercom Mount:
- (1) RRP696 intercom
- (2) 12 ft. headset cables
- (2) 16 ft. headset cables
- (1) Universal 3.5mm music cord (for MP3/iPod/Smartphone, etc.)
- (1) 2 pc. L-Bracket intercom mounting kit (requires drilling)
- (4) headsets
Mount your RRP696 Intercom easily with this flush style mounting bracket. Black anodized, stamped steel offers durable and secure mounting for a variety of dashes. This mount requires you to cut a hole in the dash to install.
Optional Cell Phone-To-Intercom Cable:
This cable is required to connect your phone to your intercom in order to make and receive calls through the headset. It also acts as your music cable to stream music into your intercom. Using this cable will deactivate the VOX feature.
This cable is compatible with Motorola, Samsung, LG, Apple or any phone equipped with a 3.5mm input port. Choose between a front connection or rear connection. View Installation InstructionsRugged Radios Licensing Agreement
By selecting the "Yes, I agree" in the options above, you are stating you agree to the terms below.Rugged Radios FCC License Sharing
Rugged Radios has licensed 71 channels for use in the United States under its FCC Call Sign WRCL361. We make these channels available for sharing with eligible radio customers pursuant to Section 90.179 of the FCC’s rules. Customers may share Rugged Radio’s licensed frequencies if they sign the agreement below, and if they are eligible to use the frequencies under Section 90.35 of the FCC’s rules. A customer is eligible if they use the frequencies for a commercial activity, in this case, for professional racing.FCC License Sharing Agreement
This is a legally binding agreement. Read it carefully and consult with your attorney before clicking “I Agree.”
1. I agree that I will only use the Rugged Radio channels during professional races. races and trade shows, for commercial reasons-only.
2. I agree that I will only transmit on approved channels/frequencies in specific geographic areas. I have read the channel list and will only transmit on a particular channel in the specific area listed in the list.
3. I agree that I may only transmit on the Rugged Radios frequencies on Part 90 radios sold to me by Rugged Radios or an authorized dealer of Rugged Radios.
4. I agree not to program the radio to operate on channels that are not properly licensed to the user under FCC rules, or to operate at power levels higher than permitted under FCC rules. I understand operation that is not consistent with FCC rules will not be sanctioned by Rugged Radios and may be reported to the FCC. Rugged Radios is not responsible for my violations of this agreement or FCC rules. Any violation of FCC rules or this agreement will result in termination of this agreement and revocation of my permission to share use of the Rugged Radio frequencies, and I will be responsible for any resulting fines from the FCC.
5. My membership will expire in 12 months and it is my responsibility to renew this agreement with Rugged Radios.
6. I understand and agree that Rugged Radios may revoke, change or modify this agreement at any time.
7. By providing my information below and clicking "Yes, I Agree," I understand that I am agreeing to the above terms of this agreement.