NOTE: Must have a winch to use plow system.
Applicability: 2016-21 Can Am Defender and Defender Max
You didn't get this rig to sit the sidelines while you break your back shoveling snow. Oh no, this buggy is almost equipped to do that dirty job for you. All you need is the right UTV attachment. A system with a perfect balance between craft and design is the 66 Inch Eagle Straight Blade Snow Plow System for a Can Am Defender. This aftermarket winter accessory will be a game-changer.
Eagle Plow forms the blade from US prime steel complete with adjustable skids and a pivoting push tube. Between the moveability and the curved blade design, snow roll-off is maximized, gives you superior snow removal performance. On top of the durability and performance, Eagle Plow includes a clevis pin system integrated onto the mount. That means attachment and removal are hassle-free, taking mere minutes. Never again do you have to slave in the bitter cold temperatures with a shovel in your hands. Get outfitted with the Defender snowplow system from SideBySideStuff.com, instead.Kit Includes:
Straight Blade Features:
- Push tube
- Model specific plow mount
Push Tube Features:
- 66 inches wide and 15.75 inches tall for angled cut width of 57.75 inches
- Constructed of US prime steel
- Tough, heavy duty wear bar is reversible and replaceable
- Manually adjusts to 5 blade positions side to side
- Adjustable, bolt-on blade stops offer 4 blade pitch positions
- Use the adjustable skid shoes with spacers to protect the blade and surface
- Blade mounts to the push tube swivel with 1/2” bolts
- Comes with trip springs and eye bolts for added blade plowing protection
- Includes rubber flap and plow markers
Plow Mount Features:
- Manufactured from 1 1/2” high strength formed tubing
- Multiple cross members and V-shaped design for added hardiness to the entire system
- Manually adjust to 5 positions offering 30° of rotation to each side
- Swivel rotates on a heavy duty 5/8” bolt mounted to 1/4” solid steel
- Powder coated jet black
Optional Push Tube Use Features:
- Front mount
- Manufactured from 1/4” steel and attaches with grade 5 hardware to the frame
- Clevis pins are included for attaching push tubes
- Some mounts recommended to be removed in off-season to maintain ground clearance
- Powder coated jet black
Whether you have tires or tracks on your UTV, the Eagle plow system has just what you need. Get the standard push tube length for use with tires for the perfect fitment. Added a track system to your UTV? No issue! The extended push tube length is a perfect fit for that set up!
Want to manually move your blade to one of the 5 positions offered? Get the manual push tube to save money.
If ease of use is your top priority, order the hydraulic push tube with the Eagle Motion Pac by KYB. The Eagle Motion Pac can allow you to hydraulically control the plow position from your UTV seat. Talk about easy! The motion is powered by a single 3/4" chrome hydraulic shaft. Different lengths are available depending on your UTV set up, tires or tracks! This Motion Pac by KYB is a complete kit, including the push tube for moving the plow position, wiring harness, hydraulic cylinder and swivel system.