NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2011-14 Polaris RZR XP 900 and RZR XP 4 900
You have been excited for your big trail riding trip for weeks and the time has finally approached. You've made it to your destination and unpacked all your camping items and now its time to test out those amusing trails you have been hearing about. With all the ground you have been covering you are becoming more comfortable and really flying through those hills and curves having the fun you've been waiting for. Uh oh, that didn't sound good, your axle busted.
No need to worry, Side by Side Stuff is here to solve your problems with the All Balls Racing 6 Ball Axle for your Polaris RZR XP 900. It is up to 30% stronger than most competitor's axles. The heavy-duty neoprene boots create a waterproof seal and the laminate coating resists rust and corrosion for a longer life. This axle is precision machined for a precise OEM fitment. With the Hi-performance molybdenum grease reduced heat friction this axle is sure to stand up to the terrains you travel with your RZR. Features:
- Hi-performance molybdenum grease reduced heat and friction
- Precision machined for precise OEM fitment
- Low profile stainless steel clamps
- Laminate coating resists rust and corrosion
- Heavy duty neoprene boots create a waterproof seal
- Exceeds OEM axle strength and is up to 30% stronger than competitors