Applicability: 2004-13 Yamaha Rhino 450 / Rhino 660 / Rhino 700NOTE: There are currently no accurate photos of the cab enclosure on a Yamaha Rhino.
Whether you are heading out to the woods or working on getting those daily chores done around the farm, your Yamaha Rhino 450 or 700 has always been a tough and reliable machine built to get the job done. With the chilly winter air, riding from place to place can seem endless as your face turns into a living ice cube. What if you could block all that frigid air in minutes without breaking the bank? With the Camo Cab Enclosure by Classic Accessories, you can cover the cab of your UTV with heavy-duty weather proof materials built to take on the cold and keep everyone inside the cab toasty warm.
This item is built for the outdoors with its marine grade fibers, its highly durable against abrasion, water damage and whatever else nature may throw your way. Along with its sturdy structure, it also includes ultra-clear vinyl windows that ensure a clear view for many rides down the road. After winter has passed, you can forget the hassle of uninstalling and leave this bad boy on all year round with its enhanced vent system and easy roll back doors that allow for effortless circulation to everyone in the cab on those hot months at work or play. From its simple installment to its two-year limited warranty and more, this enclosure is built with quality and satisfaction in mind, so purchase yours today!Features:
- Includes half doors designed to work with factory Rhino doors
- Provides heavy-duty protection in all weather conditions
- Keeps the cab clean and dry in storage
- Large ultra-clear windshield material, doors and back window for excellent visibility
- Doors can be rolled back or completely removed for easy cab access and ventilation in warmer weather
- Mounts to the roll cage with click-close straps and rip-and-grip tabs
- Enhanced venting system for added circulation
- Includes adhesive backed rip-and-grip to further secure enclosure to your UTV
- Two-year limited warranty
This product can expose users to Bis (2-ethylhexyl) (DEHP) and/or other phthalates, known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects and/or reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov