NOTE: There are currently no accurate photos of the cab enclosure on a Full Size Ranger w/ Pro-Fit Cage.
Applicability: Fits Full Size w/ Pro-Fit Cage
- 2013-15 Ranger XP 900
- 2015-19 Ranger Diesel
- 2015 Ranger Full Size 570
- 2016 Ranger XP 900
- 2016 Ranger XP 570
- 2017-19 Ranger XP 900
- 2017 Ranger XP 1000
Enjoying the outdoors is what off-road vehicles are all about and in your Polaris Ranger, you are one with nature when you are riding with an open cab. Nature may bring some unpleasant elements like freezing your back side off in the winter, a mouth full of dust on a gravel road or eating bugs in the summer. Give yourself a barrier between you and the elements with the Black Cab Enclosure by Classic Accessories. With a soft windshield, top, cab back and doors you will enclose your cab and keep you and your passengers much more comfortable.
Made of heavy duty UV resistant ProtekX Extreme Fabric with PVC backing, the enclosure offers an all in one, all season protection from rain, snow, sun and wind. The windows are a super clear PVC material for excellent visibility. Another great feature of the enclosure is the windows in the doors can be rolled back or completely removed for easy access and ventilation in the summer months. Be sure to check out all Side By Side Stuff has to offer for your Polaris Ranger to accessorize and make every ride more comfortable.
- Provides heavy-duty protection in all weather conditions
- Keeps the cab clean and dry in storage
- Large ultra-clear windshield material, doors and back window for excellent visibility
- Doors can be rolled back or completely removed for easy cab access and ventilation in warmer weather
- Mounts to the roll cage with click-close straps and rip-and-grip tabs
- Enhanced venting system for added circulation
- Includes adhesive backed rip-and-grip to further secure enclosure to your UTV
- Two-year limited warranty
This product can expose users to Bis (2-ethylhexyl) (DEHP) and/or other phthalates, known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects and/or reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov