NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2006-14 Arctic Cat Prowler (See options above)
You're Arctic Cat Prowler is a tough machine. After all, you put it to work when you need it and use it for play when you have the chance. You've probably tackled a lot of heavy loads in various terrain but if you've damaged your factory axles or just want to upgrade them before breaking one, check out the Demon Heavy Duty Stock Length Axles for your Prowler 1000, Prowler 700 or other Prowler.
These Demon Powersport axles are a great way to upgrade your machine's axles without breaking the bank. Made chromoly steel, these heavy duty axles will hold up well to the challenges you throw at it. The axles feature a 20% increase in axle diameter and a 15% increase in the CV joints. This tells you just how beefy these axles are. Also, the axles have the ultimate axle swing angle of 45 to 47 degrees for a longer axle life. The internal CV joint components are precision machined and have induction heat treated bearings, CV cage and races to reduce friction and increase CV joint strength and durability. The grease used throughout is molybdenum grease.Features:
View Warranty Policy
View Demon Axle Claim Warranty Form
- Heavy duty OEM replacement
- Chromoly steel
- Approximately 20% increase in axle diameter
- Approximately 15% increase in CV joint size
- Ultimate swing angle of 45 to 47 degrees
- Internal CV joint components are precision machined and have induction heat treated bearing, CV cage and races to reduce friction and increase CV joint strength and durability
- Molybdenum grease used
- Thermoplastic polyester elastomer (TPEE) boots
- Manufacturer's 12 month warranty