NOTE: Please be sure to review the information that is provided in the battery box for an explanation on how to properly care for and charge the battery. If the battery goes below 10.00 volts, the manufacturer warranty will no longer be effective due to neglect or misuse.
- 2015-17 Arctic Cat Prowler 550 XT / Prowler 700 XT / Prowler 1000 XT
- 2015-17 Arctic Cat Prowler 500 HDX / Prowler 700 HDX
When you are on the go in your Arctic Cat Prowler jamming to your favorite song and shining those oh so bright LED light bars, your power source maybe overloaded. It doesn't seem ideal to stop amping your sxs up because your OEM parts can't handle the add-ons. Instead, you can upgrade with a heavy duty Odyssey Extreme Series Battery as there's no question this bad boy can handle the demands. Don't just take our word for it, check out the insane construction of this UTV aftermarket accessory featured at Side By Side Stuff!
Odyssey left nothing out when it came to the engineering of this UTV battery. An AGM design prevents spillage and the rugged internal cell connection protects against the shock and vibration associated with offroad traveling you do in your side by side. This rock solid aftermarket UTV battery is two times more powerful than your OEM part as there are more plates which are manufactured from pure lead. Rapid recovery, increased starting power and deep cycling make this stock alternative the perfect integration for you Arctic Cat Prowler!Features:
- Designed to handle the increased use of onboard accessories in today's vehicles
- Combines long service life, high reliability and deep cycle capabilities
- Delivers a massive starting power and rapid recovery
- Internal threaded left positive brass terminal with M6 SS bolts, and L bracket adapter
- Pulse (5 second) hot cranking amps (PHCA): 900
- Cold cranking amps (CCA): 330
- 20Hr Nominal capacity (Ah): 28
- Reserve capacity: 52 minutes
- Dimensions: 6.64" L x 7.05" W x 5.04" H
- Weight: 23.8 lbs.
Battery posts, terminals and related accessories contain lead and lead compounds, chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Batteries also contain other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. Wash hands after handling For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov