NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2008-14 Polaris RZR 800
You've got to love the summertime fun that comes along with having a Polaris RZR 800. Being able to hop in and hit the trails with the sun beating down on you is a blast! Unfortunately, the fun of rough riding in your machine can cause wear and tear on those stock UTV parts. Whether you are a UTV enthusiast or a casual rider, breaking your components sucks as that means no riding and no thrill. Finding UTV stock replacement alternatives is essential to machine maintenance and axles play one important role in the functionality of your RZR 800.
The Demon Heavy Duty Xtreme Stock Length Axle is one of the toughest of its kind. Demon Powersports used a 4340 Chromoly steel, dual heat-treated components, TPEE boot construction, and Molybdenum grease for potentially creating the most intense RZR 800 axle on the market. This hardcore UTV upgrade is well lubricated and extremely durable providing you with the confidence to beat trail without risking the structure of your sxs. The articulation angle is wider than your run-of-the-mill OEM axle giving you ultimate flexibility which in turn provides you with a 60-percent stronger aftermarket part. Upgrade your RZR 800 today with Demon Xtreme axles for the ultimate performance increase while giving you the confidence to dig deeper on your trailblazing experiences. Are you on the prowl for other UTV aftermarket accessories? Side By Side Stuff has what you need with our huge selection of aftermarket RZR accessories found right here on our website for your convenience!Features:
View Demon Axle Warranty Policy
View Warranty Form
- 25 to 30% stronger than HD and 60% stronger than OEM
- Entire axle has dual heat treated axle components to strengthen the molecular structure
- Larger CV joints and center shaft diameters
- All components of the axle is made from 4340 chromoly steel including cage, shaft, race, housing
- Wider articulation angle up to 47 degrees
- Re-engineered cage design to enhance durability
- Thermo Plastic Polyester Elastomer (TPEE) boots
- Molybdenum grease used