- Axles are sold individually.
- Will NOT fit the Maverick XXC, Maverick XC or Maverick X3 models
Applicability: 2013-17 Can Am Maverick and Maverick Max (See options above)
When you’re out riding on the trail in your Can Am Maverick, things are bound to happen on occasion. If that thing is a broken axle, damaged CV joint or something else to do with your axle, you’re going to want to check out the Dragonfire Heavy Duty Stock Length Axles. These axles are designed to help get your back to riding quickly and are a great upgrade for your machine.
The heavy duty replacement axles are designed to be stronger and longer lasting axle when compared to OEM axles. The shafts on the Dragonfire axles are 15-20% larger and the CV components are heat treated and precision machined to offer maximum axle articulation and limit axle stress due to axle binds. This means that you are able to have maximum power transfers over any terrain you can put your machine through. The Dragonfire axle is a great direct replacement that comes ready to install and hit the trails! So if you’re looking to make your machine stronger, order yours today!
- Constructed of high strength chromoly steel
- 15-20% larger shaft depending on application
- Precision machined and induction heat treated CV components
- Increased axle angle over stock for protection against binding
- Direct OEM replacement that comes complete and ready to install