- The photos above are a representation of the Full Cab Enclosure with Aero-Vent Lexan Windshield, there are no accurate photos available of this product installed on the Bobcat 2200.
- It is not recommended to exceed 45 mph with soft goods installed on machine.
Applicability: 2006 and up Bobcat 2200
When the winter season rolls around you may find it hard to get out and use your Bobcat 2200 because of the cold bitter temperatures. At Side By Side Stuff, we have the perfect accessory for your machine. The Full Enclosure with Aero-Vent Lexan Windshield by Over Armour Offroad will offer full protection for you and your passengers all year round. Once you've added this aftermarket accessory to your machine, you'll wonder why you didn't order it sooner!
Constructed of professional grade marine textile that is waterproof, puncture, tear, fade and abrasion resistant ensures you the durability of this item. Over Armour Offroad designed this aftermarket enclosure to allow easy access to the storage compartment under the hood and has stainless steel hardware that will not rust. The self-adhesive Velcro and the strong rare-earth magnets help give you a custom fit for your UTV and make installation a breeze! Order your enclosure today at Side By Side Stuff!Features:
- Constructed of professional grade marine textile
- Waterproof, puncture resistant, tear resistant, fade resistant, and abrasion resistant
- Lexan Polycarbonate is 3/16" thick
- Attached using completely stainless steel hardware that will not rust
- Soft doors and rear window are constructed out of durable Aquaview Vinyl
- Design allows for easy access to the storage compartment under the hood
- Full length double pull YKK zippers
- Self-adhesive Velcro & strong rare-earth magnets combine to provide you with a custom fit
- Installation & care instructions included
PLEASE READ: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- Zippered Side Windows - Windows zip on 2 sides, the front and top
- MR10 Hard Coating - Hard coating on the full front windshield
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable. View Windshield Care Instructions
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment