- Wheel spacers have 3/8-24 thread pitch studs and spacer lugs.
- For a set of 4 spacers you must order qty. 2.
Applicability: Fits Full Size
- 2009-14 Ranger XP 700 / XP 800 and 800 Crew
- 2011-17 Ranger 6x6
- 2011-14 Ranger Diesel
- 2016-21 Ranger Full Size 570 and Crew 570-6 (with round roll bars)
Upgrading to some tremendous treads can wreak havoc on your Polaris. Rubbing issues arise, causing more pricey purchases like forward a-arms, lift kits, and other improvements. Instead of living the budget-buster life, get a quick fix without pulling out the Benjamins with the High Lifter Wide Trac Wheel Spacers for Ranger XP 700 or 570. Forget wasted time in the shop fixing up your entire suspension for those rugged rubbers with a set of these aftermarket UTV accessories.
Gaining a mass amount of roaming room in your suspension prevents future rubbing issues on other essential items like shocks, exhaust, and struts. The highly durable 6061 aluminum is fully rust-resistant against the elements, providing long-term performance. This is built to impress. Along with this rugged design, installation is effortless with included studs and lugs that hook up with their direct bolt-on composition without the need for stud extenders. Get ready to seize the day rocking your newly enhanced ride with this side-by-side wheel spacer set today.Features:
View Warranty Information
- Machined from aircraft grade 6061 billet aluminum
- Allows the installation of larger, aftermarket tires without rubbing shocks, struts or exhaust systems
- Bolts to existing studs
- Stud extenders are not necessary
- Includes grade 8 studs and lugs