- SOLD IN PAIRS
- QTY. 2 PER BOX.
- Seizmik Mirror Warranty Policy: 100% lifetime warranty on all Seizmik mirrors, regardless of how the mirror was damaged.
- Northstar Edition models will need the mirror mounted to the hard door itself. This requires you to drill two 3/8" holes, and utilizing the mirror’s center bolt with the round rubber vibration isolation shim in order to mount your mirrors on your doors.
For 1.75 inch bars:
- Arctic Cat Havoc
- Arctic Cat HDX
- All Arctic Cat Wildcat models
- Arctic Cat Prowler (with round roll bars)
- Honda Pioneer 1000
- Kymco UXV
- Polaris RZR (all models except 170 and PRO XP)
- Polaris Ranger (all 2002-14 models except Ranger XP 900)
- 2016-21 Ranger Full Size 570 (with round roll bars)
- Polaris ACE (except 150)
- Textron Havoc X
- All Textron Wildcat models
- John Deere Gator XUV and RSX (except XUV 835 and XUV 865)
- Kawasaki Mule 3000 and 4000 series
- Kawasaki Teryx KRX
- Yamaha Rhino
- Yamaha YXZ
- Bad Boy MTV
- 2010-15 Bobcat UTV (with round roll bars)
For 2 inch bars:
- 2011-20 Can Am Commander and Maverick (NOT X3 / Trail / Sport models)
- Honda Talon
- Kawasaki Mule 600 series
- Kawasaki Mule SX series
- Kubota RTV 900, 1100 and 1140
- Kubota RTV X-series
- Polaris RZR PRO XP
- Yamaha Viking
- Yamaha Wolverine
- Arctic Cat Stampede
- 2021 Can Am Commander
- Can-Am Maverick Trail / Sport
- Can-Am Defender
- Gravely Atlas JSV
- 2013-14 Ranger XP 900 / 900 Crew
- All 2015 Ranger models (except Ranger 6x6)
- All 2016-21 Ranger models (except Ranger 6x6 and Full Size Ranger 570 with round roll bars)
- Polaris General
- Textron Prowler Pro / Prowler 500 / Prowler Pro XT / Prowler EV
- Textron Stampede
- 2015-21 Bobcat UTV (with Pro-Fit Cage)
- CF Moto UForce 1000
- John Deere Gator XUV 835 and XUV 865
When shopping around for UTV side mirrors, it can be a colossal headache. With so many options on the market, how are you supposed to know which is the best? How do you know these are the "right" mirrors for your style or needs? Continue reading to see why the Seizmik Embark Break-Away Side Mirrors are perfect for you.
With so many options to choose from, let us convince you why making a purchase is the best decision you make today. But, first, let's get down to what makes these mirrors stand out. The high-impact ABS plastic housing with corrosion-resistant stainless steel hardware will ensure these side-by-side mirrors can withstand any terrain you come across. In addition, ABS plastic is one of the most rigid materials on the market. But, this is just the beginning.
Seizmik definitely hit the market when it comes to innovation. These UTV side mirrors have a 360-degree bracket that allows users to mount to any roll cage angle. This optimized viewing position by giving you more options for mirror placement. Don't even get us started on the massive reduction of damage risks with this build. Okay, get us started.
The aftermarket side mirrors have full breakaway geometry. What this does is fold the units when confronted with impact. What's more, even after hitting it a dozen times, the tension adjustment bolt helps keep those units on nice and tight.
There are four great colors to chose from to add a little pizzazz to your ride too. If these colors don't suit you, that's okay because black looks good with everything! The bottom line is seeing every angle is a must when it comes to offroad trekking. Having the ability to view blinds sports will totally change your ride experience. So grab your pair of aftermarket mirrors today at SideBySideStuff.com.
Adaptive 360 bracket rotation accommodates any angle roll cage pillar and provides optimal viewing position, so you can mount it high or low and adjust to perfect position every time
Full breakaway geometry allows mirrors to break away during impacts to prevent damage
Convex mirrors more than double your field of view
Convex mirror surface provides wider viewing angle and image stabilization
High-impact ABS plastic housing
Clamp design provides extreme clamping power and simple installation
High grade corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel hardware
Position tension adjustment bolt keeps mirror tight as new
Lifetime manufacturer's warranty
Optional Model Specific Mirror Mounts:
The optional model specific mirror mounts are designed specifically for the Polaris Ranger XP 900, Ranger 900 Crew, Ranger XP 1000, and Ranger Full Size 570 for a precise fit to your machine. The Ranger mounts are constructed of 4 mm thick steel and designed to fit on pro-fit roll cages without interfering with the windshield or doors.
Optional Color Inserts:
The Optional Color Inserts are designed specifically for the Embark Break Away Side Mirrors. Constructed of durable ABS plastic, these inserts offer a pop of color and aggressive style for a finished look.
Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and birth defects or other reproductive harms. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
These mirrors are great, October 19, 2021
Posted By: Renee Hill 1 people found this review helpful
The break away mirrors held up great as I drove on trails with a lot of trees just pushed in. We also slid along a rock mirror folded in and held up great. I highly recommend this product