- Replace any worn bearings, bushings, etc. before installing.
- The factory trailing arm has spherical bearings that are not replaceable, these trailing arms allow you to replace worn out or bad bearings.
Applicability: 2017-21 Can Am Maverick X3 (See options above)
Adding some aftermarket beef to your suspension can be a bit of a nail biter. You want the added grit, but things can get a little hairy with over-stressing other components, which causes premature wear and tear. Unless you get a suspension kit that is designed for such things. To give you OEM's reliably specs but with aftermarket muscle. Well, looky here, Side By Side Stuff has just that in the form of a Maverick X3 APEXX Trailing Arm Kit by Higher Lifter.
These hella durable UTV trailing arms are some of the toughest SOB's High Lifter has ever come up with. They are laser-cut from carbon steel and doused with a corrosion-resistant powder-coated finish for good measure. You get five-inches of added ground clearance... FIVE-INCHES. If that doesn't have you as giddy as a schoolgirl the night before prom... we don't know what will. Wait, though, it gets even better! High Lifter not only built the SxS trailing arms to tackle the tough stuff, but they also ensure you keep factory driveline angles. What's not to want—shop SideBySideStuff.com.Features:
View Installation Instructions
- 3/8" hub mounting plate to eliminate deformation
- Large gusset for reduced stress concentrations
- Double shear sway bar tabs
- 75" step for added ground clearance
- 5" of added ground clearance
- Mounting holes for OEM brake line tabs
- Laser cut carbon steel construction
- Easy bolt on kit complete with photo instructions
- One kit replaces both trailing arms
- High Lifter logo riveted to the control arm
- Power coated
- Limited lifetime warranty