- THERE ARE NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS ON ANY BRAND OF SNORKEL.
- This kit required cutting plastic to install.
- The optional backlash tool is not intended or recommended to be used with an impact wrench.
Applicability: Fits Full Size w/ Pro-Fit Cage
- 2017-19 Ranger XP 900 and Crew XP 900
- 2017 Ranger XP 1000 and Crew XP 1000
- 2018 Ranger Crew XP 1000
You can't breathe under water and neither can your Polaris Ranger XP 900. Taking your machine mudding or into deep water without a snorkel kit is risky and could result in an expensive error in judgement. Before you go on your next mudding trip with your machine, purchase this inexpensive insurance to keep your machine from experiencing serious damage due to water and mud getting into your engine components. This High Lifter Diver Down Riser Snorkel Kit can make all the difference in your upcoming pond jumping adventure from being a blast or a bust.
The High Lifter Diver Down Riser Snorkel Kit comes with custom powder coated riser bracket to keep the risers straight, evenly spaced, and looking great, just like your Polaris Ranger XP 1000. The kit includes rubber grommets to hold the riser tubes in place, heavy duty vinyl tubing to route those difficult locations, and a high heat silicon hose for those critical areas. Cutting /trimming of some plastic is required to install the kit, but don't worry, along with all the mounting hardware you will also get step-by-step instructions complete with detailed photos. Don't be the guy stuck in the middle of a mud pit holding up the rest of your group from going through until you can get your stalled side by side out and purchase your snorkel kit today.Features:
Optional Backlash Tool:
- Cutting / trimming of plastic is required to install the kit
- Custom powder coated riser bracket keeps risers straight, evenly spaced and looking great
- Rubber grommets hold riser tubes in place
- Heavy duty vinyl tubing to route difficult locations
- High heat silicon hose for critical areas
- Bellows to keep water out of differentials and transmission
- All mounting hardware included
- Step-by-step instructions complete with detailed photos
Removing or tightening the snorkel gear tube can be difficult, so High Lifter created the backlash tool to help you properly do this! Manufactured of plane carbon steel with 5 dowel pins for easy insertion, this tool will become your best friend when dealing with snorkels. High Lifter designed this to help you properly remove or tighten the snorkel gear tube when replacing or upgrading the front snorkel shaft and snorkel gear in the main gear case. You can also use it to check the backlash on the snorkel gear in Polaris transmissions. So, get yours here today! All snorkel kits may require some cutting / drilling, which is standard for snorkel kits.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov