THERE ARE NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS ON ANY BRAND OF SNORKEL.
Applicability: 2018-20 Polaris Ranger XP 1000 and 2019-20 Polaris Ranger Crew XP 1000
Whether for work or play, your Polaris Ranger XP 1000 bogs through some serious muddy mayhem along the way! With so much muck surrounding your ride, you want to ensure your UTV can breathe in all this mess and we are here to help make that dream a reality. At Side By Side Stuff, we understand there is no avoiding those sloppy situations and with the High Lifter Snorkel Kit, taking on the inevitable is a cinch! Let's check out some of the many features that make up this impressive product.
This kit is constructed from powder coated high-temperature silicon hoses that are unlike anything else in the industry. Its design allows for easier installation, not to mention better connection reliability with included rubber grommets and brackets. This kit works excellent with the OEM cab enclosure and cab backs, matched with its low-key layout that provides a perfect rear view, unlike other snorkel kits. These options, along with all the mounting hardware and step-by-step instructions needed, are just a few of the many reasons why this kit is great for any extreme expedition.Features:
- First in the industry to utilize custom molded high temperature silicon hoses in routing areas
- Custom molded silicone hoses allow for easier installation, shorter install times with more reliable connections
- Works with factory cab enclosure and back glass application. With a cab or back glass installed the riser bracket will touch the glass, so use the rubber grommets as a bumper to prevent scratching. (The bracket will contact the glass.)
- Utilizes the belt exhaust for heat dissipation by blowing belt exhaust across the manifold, same as factory
- Superior rear view as compared to other snorkels due to careful snorkel riser placement. It does not block the rear view when looking into the bed or behind the Ranger.
- Powder coated riser bracket to keep risers straight, evenly spaced and looking good
- Rubber grommets hold riser tubes in place and prevent rattles while riding