- THERE ARE NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS ON ANY BRAND OF SNORKEL.
- The optional backlash tool is not intended or recommended to be used with an impact wrench.
Applicability: 2016-20 Polaris General 1000 and General 4 1000
Have you found yourself staring down the barrel of a bottomless mud pit, unable to send it because you know your intake will get wreaked? Friends, don't back down from a challenge when you're buggy is more than capable of getting the job done. You just need the right offroad accessory, that's all. If deep mud is the name of your game, be it in the bogs or in the fields, you can't go wrong with investing in the General 1000 Diver Down Riser Snorkel Kit by High Lifter.
Before we delve into the just of what this UTV snorkel kit is all about, let's appreciate this mean aesthetic gain. These puppies add a bit of aggression to that sweet ride of yours. Okay, now let's dig in. The side by side snorkel reroutes your intake out of the way of the mud and muck. That means you don't have to stare down the barrel of the bottomless pit, you can send it with confidence! If you're worried about installation, don't. High Lifter includes a play-by-play with their detailed instructions that are included with the purchase. There's no guessing game! So, grab your tools, find your inner gear head, and get outfitted for the tough stuff with your new High Lifter snorkel kit.Features
Optional Backlash Tool:
- Custom powder coated riser bracket keeps risers straight, evenly spaced and looking great
- Rubber grommets hold riser tubes in place
- Heavy duty vinyl tubing to route difficult locations
- High heat silicon hose for critical areas
- Bellows to keep water out of differentials and transmission
- All mounting hardware included
- Step-by-step instructions complete with detailed photos
Removing or tightening the snorkel gear tube can be difficult, so High Lifter created the backlash tool to help you properly do this! Manufactured of plane carbon steel with 5 dowel pins for easy insertion, this tool will become your best friend when dealing with snorkels. High Lifter designed this to help you properly remove or tighten the snorkel gear tube when replacing or upgrading the front snorkel shaft and snorkel gear in the main gear case. You can also use it to check the backlash on the snorkel gear in Polaris transmissions. So, get yours here today! All snorkel kits may require some cutting / drilling, which is standard for snorkel kits.