- Springs will vary by make and model.
- Powder coating the springs will void any warranty. If you wish to paint your springs, you must use a different method.
Applicability: 2013-21 Polaris Scrambler 850
By the looks of being on this page, you've experienced some sagging at the rear of your vehicle. Hey, it happens whether it be from age, hauling heavy loads, or riding through the rough stuff. In either case, suspension wears and leaves you with poor handling and a saggy bottom. Don't worry, Side By Side Stuff has the ultimate solution, and it won't cost you an arm or a leg. In fact, it's cheaper than going the factory route. It's the Scrambler 850 Rear Lift Springs by High Lifter.
These are not your run-of-the-mill parts like you'd expect a direct-replacement unit to be. High Lifter made these bad boys tank tough to ensure they last longer and work hard at keeping your lift intact. How it works is this. The ATV springs stiffen up the suspension while providing superior shock resistance even when you are sporting a heavy load or riding in treacherous territory. They won't fatigue nearly as quickly, and they cast significantly less than OEM springs. Get your rear end back up where it's supposed to be by shopping Polaris parts and accessories at Side By Side Stuff.Features:
- Engineered to provide about 100 additional pounds of capacity (per set) over new stock springs
- Add some stiffness to the ride and decrease roll
- May add up to an inch of suspension lift depending on make, model and current modifications
- Sold in pairs
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov