- The Spring Adapter Kit is REQUIRED for some 2012-21 models. The factory spring must be removed during installation.
- Springs will vary by make and model.
- Powder coating the springs will void any warranty. If you wish to paint your springs, you must use a different method.
Applicability: 2006-21 Polaris Sportsman (See options above)
Adding rigidity to your suspension can be a massive benefit to your ride. Unfortunately, stock springs were not constructed to be worked over often on unpredictable terrain, not to mention carrying added weight. Don't worry. Side By Side Stuff can get you hooked up with a component that needs servicing less frequently at a fraction of the cost of factory parts. Say hello to the Polaris Sportsman Rear Lift Springs by High Lifter.
The High Lifter lift springs are built heavy-duty from highly tolerant materials with unique design elements. They will not fatigue nearly as quickly as standard ATV lift springs and will hold strong for many miles more. The quad lift springs are part of the shock absorption assembly, adding stiffness to your suspension and resistance to the shocks. In turn, those two systems will also increase in performance life because they will be less stressed. You may even get an inch of suspension clearance depending on the machine and what's been added to it. For a price like this and benefits like that, you can't go wrong with these Polaris Sportsman lift springs.Features:
Optional Spring Adapter Kit Features:
- Engineered to provide about 100 additional pounds of capacity (per set) over new stock springs
- Add some stiffness to the ride and decrease roll
- May add up to an inch of suspension lift depending on make, model and current modifications
- Sold in pairs
View Warranty Information
- Slides over the shock body
- Sits on top of the factory adjustment collar
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov