- Axles are sold individually.
- Replaces OEM part numbers 1332422, 1380234, 1332471, 1332501, 1332347, 1332656, 1332881, 1332421, 1332654, 1332511, 1332873, 1332383, 1332642 and 1332935.
Applicability: 2006-21 Polaris Sportsman (See options above)
Did you recently bind an axle, or are you looking for an extra to keep on hand? Either way, choosing these driveline parts can be a bit overwhelming. Side By Side Stuff is here to make it easy on you. If your machine has factory parts, there is no need to get crazy with an extreme-duty axle. An excellent choice would be more of a stock replacement. However, you're going to want something with a more rugged build, right? In that case, the High Lifter Stock Length Axle for the Polaris Sportsman is the ideal option for you.
The ATV axle features outstanding construction elements like the 4340 Chromoly steel shaft and internal components with the CV rubber high-quality boots. High-temperature tolerant grease is packed in the CV joints to reduce friction and prolong performance life. Here's a great aspect. This Polaris axle comes pre-assembled. That's right, once you open the box, it's ready to rock the swap. It's also run through an OEM assembly test to guarantee the Sportsman axle has factory-compliant specifications. Plus, High Lifter tossed in a 90-day limited warranty for good measure.Features:
View Warranty Information
- OEM assembly tested to ensure reliability
- Cost effective alternative to OEM
- Pre-assembled and ready to install
- 4340 chromoly steel
- Quality rubber boots made from CR material from Dupont
- ATV/UTV Grease can be used in -40 to 180 degrees Celsius
- Anti-corrosive clamps
- Recommended for units without extreme aftermarket parts or accessories
- 90-Day High Lifter limited warranty