NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2013-19 Polaris Scrambler 850 and Scrambler XP 1000
What good is having a Scrambler XP 1000 if you can't push the limits a little? We get it, you've bound up one too many axles, and you've had enough. What if we told you that your stock get up may still require a higher quality driveline part? The trick is finding a component made with high-grade materials and the same trustworthy fit as a factory unit. Friends, we just so happen to precisely what you need. It's the High Lifter Stock Length Axle.
High Lifter took the demand for a more durable ATV axle that works best with a standard quad and came up with this pre-assembled part. It's formed from 4340 Chromoly steel from the shaft to the internal components with a high-quality CR rubber boot packed with high-tolerance grease strictly made for four-wheelers. The result is a Polaris Scrambler 850 axle that passed the OEM assembly test to ensure a perfect fitment per-machine application. However, it is significantly more durable than the factory drivetrain part. You get the best of both worlds with this four-wheeler axle.Features:
- OEM assembly tested to ensure reliability
- Cost effective alternative to OEM
- Pre-assembled and ready to install
- 4340 chromoly steel
- Quality rubber boots made from CR material from Dupont
- ATV/UTV Grease can be used in -40 to 180 degrees Celsius
- Anti-corrosive clamps
- Recommended for units without extreme aftermarket parts or accessories
- 90-Day High Lifter limited warranty