NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2013-19 Polaris Scrambler 850 and Scrambler 1000
Optimize your wheeling experience when you shop Polaris driveline and steering parts from Side By Side Stuff. Here, we off quality ATV drivetrain components that will off you smooth cornering, outstanding reliability, and reduced axle fatigue. If you are a go big or go home kind of rider, the Scrambler 1000 DHT X Stock Length Axle by High Lifter is an outstanding choice. Here's why.
What sets this Scramble 850 axle apart is the over the top design elements and construction. High Lifter redefined the housing durability factor, which tends to be a weak spot in most axles. They've increased strength and rigidity by oversizing the CV joint housing. High Lifter also uses heavy-duty material like dual heat-treated 4340 Chromoly steel. It is fatigue resistant while having the capacity to withstand shock load. High Lifter includes a sturdy Chromoly build with the cages and axle shaft, too, along with puncture-resistant boots packed full of corrosion-resistant moly grease. This aftermarket axle will last longer and work harder. Are you ready to get your purchase on?Features:
- Dual heat treatments on the housings to improve toughness against shock loads without compromising bearing surfaces and long term life
- Oversized CV joint housings to increase strength
- Housings races, cages and heavy duty bars made from 4340 Chromoly steel
- Puncture-resistant boots which are durable in high and low temperature climates
- Molybdenum, anti-oxidation and rustproof high-performance grease
- Double plunged axles
This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium Dioxide, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov