Applicability: 2014-19 Polaris Sportsman 450 and Sportsman 570
It's no secret that your quad is a beast. What it lacks is storage capacity. A man needs a place to put his tools and such, right? For that, Side By Side Stuff offers the Sportsman 450 Front Rack with a Raised Rail by Hornet Outdoors.
The aftermarket accessory is built for abuse from high-quality welded steel. It's finished with a powder-coating to add even more durability and to preserve the life of the rack. There is no need to dread installation as you simply drop and lock the Sportsman 570 rack. You don't even need any tools, just a little time! This UTV storage compartment is made in America and ready for purchase. Features:
Available Accessory Options:
3 Piece Gerber Tool Kit
- High quality all steel welded
- Powder coated
- Simple drop and lock rack
- Tool less installation
- Made in the USA
- Dimensions: 20" L x 43.750" W x 6.5" H
- Includes Gerber freescape saw, Gerber 17.5" hatchet, Gerber compact 10.5" machete and a HDPE scabbard to safely secure included tools. This attaches to any Hornet rack or bed rail. Tool Grips
- Includes super tough Fastclamps and rubber tool grips. These tool grips allow for the ultimate flexibility on where you carry your tools. 2 Gallon Fuel Storage System
- Includes 2 gallon CARB/CRC fuel can and all hardware for tool-less installation. Brackets are all steel welded and powder coated for durability.