NOTE: This rack does not work with the Polaris Sportsman 570 Utility models.
Applicability: 2014-21 Polaris Sportsman 450 and Sportsman 570
It's no secret that your quad is a beast. What it lacks is storage capacity. A man needs a place to put his tools and such, right? For that, Side By Side Stuff offers the Sportsman 450 Front Rack with a Raised Rail by Hornet Outdoors.
The aftermarket accessory is built for abuse from high-quality welded steel. It's finished with a powder-coating to add even more durability and to preserve the life of the rack. There is no need to dread installation as you simply drop and lock the Sportsman 570 rack. You don't even need any tools, just a little time! This UTV storage compartment is made in America and ready for purchase. Features:
Available Accessory Options:
Optional Tool Grips
- High quality 15 gauge American steel contruction
- Powder coated
- Simple drop and lock rack
- (3) vertical Rac-Klamp mounting points
- Tool less installation
- Made in the USA
- 300 pound weight capacity
- Dimensions: 17" L x 47" W x 6.5" H
- Includes a fully adjustable grip with 180-degree pivot. Rubber straps secure your bow or tool. These tool grips allow for the ultimate flexibility on where you carry your tools. This attached to any Hornet rack or bed rail system.Optional 2 Gallon Fuel Storage System
- Includes 2 gallon CARB/CRC fuel can and all hardware for tool-less installation. Brackets are all steel welded and powder coated for durability.