NOTE: Installation requires drilling four (4) 1/4" holes in the bed rack.
Applicability: 2015-20 Honda Pioneer 500
Are you tired of trying to load up your man stuff, only for it to fall off the sides? Maybe you have to load up-front, causing cabin chaos and a whole lot of headaches. With all the innovative aftermarket accessories found at Side By Side Stuff, you don't have to deal with that inconvenience. Check out the Pioneer 500 Rear Cargo Rack by Hornet Outdoors.
Hornet has welded the UTV rack from heavy-duty steel, then topped it off with a powder-coated finish. That makes for one reliable accessory to add to your machine's structure! The Pioneer 500 rack utilizes the Hornet Quick Klamp System and includes the anchor bolts. With a little drill action, you'll have the install done in no time! Did we mention this SxS rack is made in America?Features:
Available Accessory Option:
2 Gallon Fuel Storage System
- Heavy duty steel welded
- Powder coated for durability
- Features Hornet quick klamp system
- Simple installation that requires drilling
- Made in USA
- Anchor bolts included
- Rack dimensions: 29" L x 45" W x 6" H
- Includes 2 gallon CARB/CRC fuel can and all hardware for tool-less installation. Brackets are all steel welded and powder coated for durability.3 Piece Gerber Tool Kit
- Includes Gerber freescape saw, Gerber 17.5" hatchet, Gerber compact 10.5" machete and a HDPE scabbard to safely secure included tools. This attaches to any Hornet rack or bed rail.