- THERE ARE NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS ON ANY BRAND OF SNORKEL.
- The radiator relocator kit shown in the photos above is NOT included.
Applicability: 2013-16 Polaris Sportsman 850 and Sportsman XP 1000
Are you that guy or gal that just can't help yourself? You see the pit... you know it could be your demise... but you just can't help yourself. What if we told you we could get you set up to send that sucker chin-deep with no inhibitions? Friends, all you need is a Sportsman XP 1000 Diver Down Riser Snorkel Kit by High Lifter, and you'll be staring down the barrel of a mud pit with zero fear.
Not only is this aftermarket ATV snorkel kit dang durable, but to add insult to injury, High Lifter branded this bad boy with one heck of an aggressive aesthetic. Its construction is as gnarly as its appearance. High Lifter includes everything necessary for a clean install, from the high-heat silicone hose to the heavy-duty vinyl tubing, right down to rubber grommets and powder-coated riser brackets. The bogs will be of no match for this quad snorkel. Once installed, you can bank on having clean, dry air circulating through your motor, even if your soaring neck-deep. What are you waiting for? Get. Your. Purchase. On.Features
All snorkel kits may require some cutting / drilling, which is standard for snorkel kits.
- Custom powder coated riser bracket keeps risers straight, evenly spaced and looking great
- Rubber grommets hold riser tubes in place
- Heavy duty vinyl tubing to route difficult locations
- High heat silicone hose for critical areas
- Bellows to keep water out of differentials and transmission
- All mounting hardware included
- Step-by-step instructions complete with detailed photos
- Provides clean, dry air to the engine and other parts needing venting
- Prevents mud, water and debris from entering the engine and clutch housings when equipped
- Bellows allow the differential and transmission air to expand and contract without the need for long vent lines
- Each Kit is engineered and cut to fit your specific application
This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov