- Be sure to check for worn ball joints, bearings, and bushings before installation and replace if needed.
- If you have a 2017 or newer Polaris Sportsman 450 or 570, you must purchase quantity 2 (one per side) of HLA-P800-F.
Applicability: 2005-20 Polaris Sportsman (See options above)
Though your factory a-arms will serve their purpose, they are not intended for anything other than "casual" riding. If you want more, you've got to invest in aftermarket ATV suspension parts designed for the adrenaline junky. What better way to do that than with a build straight from the suspension experts. Get a load of these High Lifter Front Forward Lower Control Arms for select Polaris Sportsman models.
High Lifter has been supplying the Powersports community with suspension components for years. It's safe to say they have perfected the art of forming quad lower-control arms right down to a strategically placed arch for optimized ground clearance. These components are also engineered to meet the demands of the axle angle, which offers additional protection to the driveline part. These four-wheeler lower control arms are 25-percent larger than stock arms with 2.5 times the wall thickness. Let's put it this way. The Polaris sportsman arms are two times more durable than OEM, and High Lifter is so sure they will live up to your standards they've backed them with a lifetime warranty. Ride like you want to when you shop SideBySideStuff.com.Features:
View Installation Instructions
- 25% larger than average stock arms
- Extreme duty 1.5" x .120" DOM steel construction
- 2.5x the wall thickness of stock arms for a .188” wall thickness
- Grease fittings included
- Added ground clearance featuring bends that maximize clearance and axle protection
- Easy to install and maintain
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium Dioxide, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov