- Comes with a Universal Mount Plate that can only mount to a flat surface.
- With a snow plow system, using a synthetic rope without the plow pulley fairlead kit will void the manufacturer's warranty.
Do you ever get stuck while out on an awesome adventure and have to find a way to get your side by side free? If you get into those sticky situations, then you need a winch to make getting out of those deep holes easier! Viper made this 3000 lb winch to be able to pull you or your riding buddies' machines out of any hole or tough situation that you may encounter. Get this Viper Midnight winch today and you will never have to make that call for help again!
This Viper Midnight winch was made to last, being constructed of metal gears and composite housing to prevent wear and tear from the most harsh weather and riding conditions. If you don't want to take the chances of a steel cable fraying, you need to check out the synthetic rope option. The flush mount dash switch is also an item that many users have upgraded to for the convenience of having the switch on your dash with your other rocker switches. You will be confident in installing and operating this winch with the necessary hardware and instructions provided.Winch Features:
Optional Plow Pulley Fairlead Kit:
- Includes a 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Steel cable or Dyneema synthetic rope
- Choose between a handlebar switch or flush mount dash switch
- All necessary hardware and instructions are included
- Includes contactor and wiring, aluminum hawse fairlead or fairlead, clevis hook, logo hand saver strap and universal mount plate
- Composite housing
- All metal gears
- Permanent magnet motor with mechanical load holding and dynamic brake
- Stainless steel hardware
- Winch dimensions: 13-5/8" L x 4-1/2" W x 4-5/8" H
Optional Wire Extension Kit:
- Replaces the winch fairlead during the plow season
- Curved cable groove helps eliminate flattening and breaking of cable
- Multiple roller positions for different cable angles
- For use with steel AND synthetic cables
- Includes pulley, 1/4" clevis hook and nylon strap
- Allows greater precision when raising/lowering plow blade
- Increase the angle of pull
- Cable is 12' in length, 1/4" in diameter
- Cable is made of single braid, dyneema rope with a galvanized steel thimble/eyelet
With some machines, a wire extension kit is strongly recommended to install the winch to your machine. There may not enough wiring to reach the battery in most mounting locations on machines that it is recommended for. This optional kit contains red and black wiring that measures 12 feet long each.Optional Rubber Line Stopper
To help reduce the wear and tear on your winch cable or keep from pulling your clevis hook in too far, get the rubber line stopper right here. This line stopper has a two (2) piece, solid rubber design with integrated bolts so nothing gets lost. It's designed to work for cables up to 1/4 inch in diameter and is not meant for use with plowing.Optional Quick Connect Harness
Rewiring your winch every time you need to disconnect it can be a real pain. That's why Moto Alliance designed this Quick Connect Harness for an easy installation or uninstall. Plugs are gender neutral and sealed against the elements for a great weather tight durability. All Quick Connect Harnesses, no matter what size, are universal and can be used in any configuration.