- Springs will vary by make and model.
- Powder coating the springs will void any warranty. If you wish to paint your springs, you must use a different method.
Applicability: 2013-21 Polaris Scrambler 850
There is nothing worse than a tired shock assembly. Not only does it make the ride itself miserable, but it can cause potential damage to expensive quad hard parts. When it comes to the shock springs, OEM components fatigue much quicker than an aftermarket unit. In other words, they are not heavy-duty. The more you use your machine for trailing or hauling, the quicker they fade. Once they wear, it could cause your shock to take a dive because of the lack of absorption. That's why Stuff recommends getting outfitted with the Scrambler 850 Front Lift Springs from High Lifter.
These ATV lift springs are designed to offer a whopping 100 additional pounds of shock capacity above traditional OEM units. They will not wear nearly as easily, providing the absorption required to keep your shocks in good working condition. What's great is this assembly could potentially give the machine an extra inch of suspension clearance, depending on what beefed-up mods you've got going on. It's economical, heavy-duty, and will save you heaps in replacement components. Shop smart when you get your Polaris Scrambler parts and accessories at SideBySideStuffcom.Features:
View Warranty Information
- Engineered to provide about 100 additional pounds of capacity (per set) over new stock springs
- Add some stiffness to the ride and decrease roll
- May add up to an inch of suspension lift depending on make, model and current modifications
- Sold in pairs
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov