- THERE ARE NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS ON ANY BRAND OF SNORKEL.
- The radiator relocator kit shown in the photo above is NOT included.
Applicability: 2013-18 Polaris Scrambler 850 and Scrambler XP 1000
Get down and dirty with zero cares in the world when you're fully equipped to do so. This is a shout-out for all you folks who get their kicks mud-slinging. It' seems the pits get bigger and more destructive every year, which means your quad needs to do the same. Nothing says to send it anyway like a Scrambler XP 1000 Diver Down Riser Snorkel Kit by High Lifter. Not only will you look like the meanest S.O.B. at the bogs, but it'll be backed up by a neck-deep drive-through performance.
It's not enough to sport around aggressive aesthetics. Whatever beef you add to your wheeler has to play a role too. The High Lifter snorkel kit features tank-tough construction that can take buggy busting abuse and then some. It's sporting heavy-duty vinyl tubing, a high-heat silicone hose, rubber grommets, and powder-coated brackets... This ATV snorkel kit reroutes the intake, allowing you to go deeper while keeping the air going to your engine clean and dry in the process. Don't trip on installation either. High Lifter includes pictured step-by-step instructions to ensure you mount this puppy up without cursing or kicking something. What's not to want? Purchase up.Features
All snorkel kits may require some cutting / drilling, which is standard for snorkel kits.
- Custom powder coated riser bracket keeps risers straight, evenly spaced and looking great
- Rubber grommets hold riser tubes in place
- Heavy duty vinyl tubing to route difficult locations
- High heat silicone hose for critical areas
- Bellows to keep water out of differentials and transmission
- All mounting hardware included
- Step-by-step instructions complete with detailed photos
- Provides clean, dry air to the engine and other parts needing venting
- Prevents mud, water and debris from entering the engine and clutch housings when equipped
- Bellows allow the differential and transmission air to expand and contract without the need for long vent lines
- Each Kit is engineered and cut to fit your specific application
This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov