NOTE: Gun Metal and Blackout finish takes up to an additional 10 days to ship.
Applicability: 2018-20 Polaris RZR XP Turbo S and RZR XP 4 Turbo S
What fun is having a Polaris RZR XP Turbo S if you can only operate at a standard performance rate? Your sxs was engineered to be a beast on any terrain with the ability to race on any track. Unfortunately, there are emission caps on UTV engines, the power is there you just need a little aftermarket help to expose it! The HMF Performance Series Dual Slip On Exhaust is the easiest way to increase your motor abilities without having to completely redo your entire engine.
The UTV aftermarket hard part is made tough with 6063-T6 aluminum with magnesium and silicon alloying elements. Oh yeah this baby can handle the heat while you beat trail in your RZR XP Turbo S with that sweet sound of aggression coming from your exhaust pipe! You'll find a five and a half horsepower gain as well as a three pound torque gain over your stock accessory. Don't settle for a substandard experience when your RZR XP Turbo S is screaming for extraordinary, grab your slip on exhaust today at Side By Side Stuff.Features:
- 6063-T6 aluminum alloy shell, with magnesium and silicon as the alloying elements
- 2-1/8" unrestricted core with a special hole pattern that allows an increase in power evenly throughout the RPM range
- Deep, aggressive sound
- Retains the original turbo and down pipe heat shields
- 5.5 horsepower gain over stock
- 3 lbs of torque gain over stock
- 3dB over stock at idle