- Axles are sold individually
- CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
Applicability: 2000-02 Kawasaki Mule 2510 and Mule 2510 Diesel
We are assuming by the way you are browsing around that you got yourself in a bind. Sometimes factory axles can't keep up with the workload, or maybe you just wore that puppy out. It doesn't matter how you got here, we're just glad you are! Side By Side Stuff as a brag-worthy selection of Kawasaki parts and accessories that can meet all your offroad demands - including UTV axles. For a factory fit with aftermarket grit, consider the Mule 2510 OEM Front Replacement Axle by Moose.
The offroad axle is constructed from steel by using cutting-edge technology. Everything is designed to function at an optimized level on some of the most challenging terrains the planet offers. Very fitting for a utility vehicle with a farm-tough work ethic. Once the Mule 2510 axle is pre-assembled, it is run through vigorous testing to ensure it will last for the long haul. Wait, did you catch that last part about being pre-assembled? That's right, there is no crazy work to be done with this integration. The side by side axle is ready to rock and roll right out of the box!Features:
- Precision machined and heat treated solid chromoly steel center shaft, cages, races and ball bearings
- Designed to withstand the most rigorous conditions and terrain
- Torture tested to failure to ensure maximum durability
- Induction heat treated joints packed with high performance moly grease
- Exceed OEM quality in fit, form and function
- Precision rolled splines and threads
- High-strength spring steel retaining clips (where required)
- All new dust rings and guards (where required)
- High quality neoprene rubber dust boots
- Secure stainless steel dust boot clamps
- Fully assembled for easy installation