NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2000-02 Kawasaki Mule 2510 Diesel
Owning a side by side means you know how rough the terrain you are taking your machine on can get. Taking your Kawasaki Mule 2510 Diesel down trails and across rough fields can have accidents that you can't prevent. If a rock comes out of nowhere, you could be left stranded out in the middle of a field. Rocks and other unseen obstacles can pop up and break import pieces, like your axles, on your machine. All Balls Racing front 6 Ball Axle is a great OEM replacement to help ease your worries about breaking axles.
These axles are tough and built to last. They will exceed OEM axle strength and even beat competitors by 30%! Designed to be precise OEM replacements, you don't have to worry about them not fitting on your stock Mule. A waterproof seal is formed by the heavy duty neoprene boot and hi-performance molybdenum grease and reduces heat and friction. Get these axles on your machine and don't get stranded!Features:
- Hi-performance molybdenum grease reduced heat and friction
- Precision machined for precise OEM fitment
- Low profile stainless steel clamps
- Laminate coating resists rust and corrosion
- Heavy duty neoprene boots create a waterproof seal
- Exceeds OEM axle strength and is up to 30% stronger than competitors