NOTE: Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2000-02 Kawasaki Mule 2510 Diesel
Owning a side by side means you are no stranger to rough terrain. Taking your Kawasaki Mule 2510 Diesel down trails and across wild fields can have accidents that you can't prevent. If a rock comes out of nowhere, you could be left stranded out in the middle of a lot. Stones and other unseen obstacles can pop up and break important pieces, like your UTV axles. All Balls Racing front 6 Ball Axle is a great OEM alternative to ease your worries about breaking axles.
These aftermarket axles are tough and built to last. They will exceed OEM axle strength and even beat competitors by 30-percent! Designed to be exact OEM replacements, you don't have to worry about them not fitting on your stock Mule. A waterproof seal is formed by the heavy-duty neoprene boot packed with hi-performance molybdenum grease, which reduces heat and friction. Get these Kawasaki Mule axles on your car, and don't get stranded!Features:
- Hi-performance molybdenum grease reduced heat and friction
- Precision machined for precise OEM fitment
- Low profile stainless steel clamps
- Laminate coating resists rust and corrosion
- Heavy duty neoprene boots create a waterproof seal
- Exceeds OEM axle strength and is up to 30% stronger than competitors