- Axles are sold individually.
- Axle may differ depending on location.
- CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
Applicability: 2012-20 Kawasaki Teryx4 and 2014-20 Kawasaki Teryx 800
Did you go out on the field only to be taken out of the game... by an axle? Chances are you tried to take your rig out on the trail being outfitted with your factory driveline part. Unfortunately, that stock option isn't designed to keep up with much more than run-of-the-mill. Don't dwell on it enthusiasts, Side By Side have your back. We've made it our mission to provide adventurists with aftermarket axles that are made to handle the harshest of conditions. One that has the grit is the Moose OEM Replacement Axle for the Teryx 800.
We love the Moose brand around here as everything with their name on it is dripping with rigidity. These UTV axles are no different. We're talking heavy-duty construction and innovative design. Plus, they are pre-assembled. Just to be sure these offroad axles are up to par, they've even been run rampant through vigorous field testing. The components have increased heat tolerance, improved flex, and prolonged lifespan. There will be no more sitting the sidelines on our watch. Shop Side By Side Stuff for your new Moose axle and get yourself back in the game!Features:
- Precision machined and heat treated solid chromoly steel center shaft, cages, races and ball bearings
- Designed to withstand the most rigorous conditions and terrain
- Torture tested to failure to ensure maximum durability
- Induction heat treated joints packed with high performance moly grease
- Exceed OEM quality in fit, form and function
- Precision rolled splines and threads
- High-strength spring steel retaining clips (where required)
- All new dust rings and guards (where required)
- High quality neoprene rubber dust boots
- Secure stainless steel dust boot clamps
- Fully assembled for easy installation