- Axles are sold individually
- CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
Applicability: 2009-17 Kawasaki Mule 4010 and Mule 4010 Diesel
With a workhorse like this, you're bound to need an aftermarket axle that can meet your workload demands. Often times, factory assemblies are conditioned to merely function during run-of-the-mill activities. However, once you start working your rig at full potential, that stock option takes a dive. To keep up with the nature of your task list, consider upgrading the Kawasaki driveline part with something that is designed to take a beating; like with this Moose Front OEM Replacement Axle for a Mule 4010.
Here's the greatest aspect of this UTV axle. It's formed with high-quality materials and more advanced design. This results in an offroad axle that can withstand extreme terrain conditions, without binding or grinding. The components have also been field-tested to the point of failure. This torture session allows engineers to have extensive quality control and ensure this Mule 4010 axle will be all you need it to be. Then, what really elevates the drivetrain part is that it comes pre-assembled. All you have to do is remove it from the box and swap out the old with the new. Easy-peasy.Features:
- Precision machined and heat treated solid chromoly steel center shaft, cages, races and ball bearings
- Designed to withstand the most rigorous conditions and terrain
- Torture tested to failure to ensure maximum durability
- Induction heat treated joints packed with high performance moly grease
- Exceed OEM quality in fit, form and function
- Precision rolled splines and threads
- High-strength spring steel retaining clips (where required)
- All new dust rings and guards (where required)
- High quality neoprene rubber dust boots
- Secure stainless steel dust boot clamps
- Fully assembled for easy installation