- Axles are sold individually.
- Manufacturer warranty is void on any vehicle lifted, with oversized tires other than the O.E.M. design, or any vehicle used for racing.
- For warranty claims, proof of purchase must accompany product and be dated within the 2 years of installed period to be honored.
Applicability: 2008-14 Polaris RZR 800 / RZR S 800 / RZR XP 900 / RZR 4 800 / RZR XP 4 900 and 2012-20 Polaris RZR 570
Sometimes, our riding excitement gets held back when we have a UTV axle that isn't quite up to par with the way we offroad. However, that doesn't mean it's an extreme situation that calls for a billion-dollar driveline part. In fact, if you hit the trails beyond just a casual cruise and you're sporting a factory lift and tires, you still only need an OEM replacement axle. These units are built with aftermarket grit and an OEM fit. Sounds like a party, right? If this sounds like an assembly you can get behind, consider the RZR XP 900 Rugged Axles by Quad Boss.
As stated above, this SxS axle features stock specs but is much more durable in construction. With the higher-quality build like a Chromoly steel axle shaft and precision-ground internal CV components, tolerance to heat and friction increases, ultimately improving performance life. Both boots feature a low-profile clamp system to accommodate clearance, and they've been packed with moly grease for self-lubrication. One thing we really love about this unit is that it's pre-assembled. That means no crazy installation process or messy integration. Simply click to order, open the box, and swap the tired part with the new. Done and done.Features:
- High quality O.E. replacement axle
- Chromoly steel axle bar
- Precision-ground components
- Low-profile stainless steel clamps
- Assembled with 3% Moly grease
- Fully-assembled outboard and inboard joints
- Two-year manufacturer's warranty with normal wear and tear
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov