- Axles are sold individually
- Axles are designed to work with 100% stock suspension
- Does not fit the Maverick X mr and Maverick X xc models.
- These axles are not intended for heavy mud or water use. Outboard CVs would need to be properly maintained and greased if used in those environments as they are not 100% watertight.
Applicability: 2013-16 Can Am Maverick and Maverick Max
One thing that sets you and your Can Am Maverick apart from all other competitors is the ability to stray from the beaten path. This can be a fun, bumpy ride but it can put some extreme stress on your machine. One of the things that takes the worst beating is your OEM axles. This can leave you stranded with the headache of having to replace what you broke. Here at Side By Side Stuff we know how frustrating it can be to have to search for hours for the right fit so we make checking out and installation as easy as 1,2,3 with the RCV Performance PRO Series I Axle.
Built with the toughest terrain and extreme racing enthusiast at heart, you are provided an axle that is proven to be stronger than the OEM axle. Designed precisely with a 300M shaft, a center bar with plunging inner CV eliminates half shaft pull-out. Featuring a 4340 Chromoly body and 30M internals, this axle allows for inner plunges of 2.25”. Proudly 100% manufactured and assembled in the USA, order yours today and get back to hitting the trails.Features:
- 300M axle shaft
- CVs feature 4340 Chromoly body & 300M internals - inner CV plunges 2.25”
- 33 spline 300M center bar with plunging inboard CV eliminates half shaft pull-out
- 45 degrees of deflection at outboard CV
- Designed for extreme racing conditions