- Axles are sold individually
- Designed to work with stock configuration.
Applicability: 2008-13 Kawasaki Teryx 750 (NOT Teryx4)
The Kawasaki Teryx 750 is a pretty awesome machine. It's great for hitting the sand dunes, powering through mud holes and so much more. Unfortunately, like most machines, the OEM axles are prone to damage when you push your machine to the limit. If you want an economical and easy fix for your axle damage, check out the Rugged OEM Replacement Axles for your Teryx 750.
These axles are designed to meet and even exceed the OEM axles without a heavy-duty price tag. Easy to install, these axles are manufactured to bolt directly on straight from the box so your repair can be relatively quick and easy. Quality was in mind during the manufacturing and all the internal components are precision machined and heat treated, for a longer life span.Features:
View Warranty Policy
View Rugged Axle Claim Warranty Form
- Designed to meet and exceed OEM axle
- All internal components are precision machined and heat treated for a longer life span
- Packed with high load moly grease to provide maximum lubrication and sealed with neoprene boots and low profile clamps
- These axles are ready to rock right out of the box and designed to be direct bolt-on with no modifications necessary
- Carry a 12 month manufacturer's warranty