NOTE: Please be sure to review the information that is provided in the battery box for an explanation on how to properly care for and charge the battery. If the battery goes below 10.00 volts, the manufacturer warranty will no longer be effective due to neglect or misuse.
Applicability: 2008-13 Kawasaki Teryx 750 (Not Teryx4)
If you've got yourself a Kawasaki Teryx 750 chances are you are hard at work in that bad boy. When you are utilizing your utility vehicle for all those tough country jobs it takes power and aftermarket accessory add ons. In order for your UTV to get the correct volume of power for the amount of workload you lay on its plate an aftermarket battery is in order! The Odyssey Extreme Series Battery will supply you with ample power for your Teryx 750 and all the extras you've got added to it!
This UTV aftermarket battery features a non-spill AGM design while being able to protect itself against shock and vibrations occurring during offroad traveling. The power cell was engineered with pure lead plates for more potency providing your sxs with twice as much power and three times the lifespan of most any other battery on the market. The UTV aftermarket accessory has an increased starting power, deep cycling abilities, and rapid recovery. For overall improvement in the efficiency of your Teryx 750 get yourself the Odyssey battery at Side By Side Stuff!Features:
- Made of pure lead plates that are packed tightly together
- A higher quantity of plates means more plate surface area which creates more power
- Provides twice the overall power and three times the life of conventional batteries for up to 400 cycles at 80% depth of discharge
- Delivers massive starting power, rapid recovery, and amazing deep cycling capability that today's vehicles demand
- Pulse (5 second) hot cranking amps (PHCA): 900
- Cold cranking amps (CCA): 330
- 20Hr Nominal capacity (Ah): 28
- Reserve capacity: 52 minutes
- Dimensions: 6.64" L x 7.05" W x 5.04" H
- Weight: 23.8 lbs.
Battery posts, terminals and related accessories contain lead and lead compounds, chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Batteries also contain other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. Wash hands after handling For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov