- Axles may vary on model and location
- Axles are sold individually.
Applicability: 2013-16 Can Am Maverick and Maverick Max
There you are ripping and riding and POW your axle snaps. What a way to begin your weekend of offroad adventure with your favorite roady crew. You may be thinking why you, but the real question is why that axle? Unfortunately, OEM axles are not built to do the deed, hardcore; they're more for causal trail fun. If you want to pound-ground, you've got to beef-up with a Maverick HD Max Stock Length Axle by Slasher.
When we say its tough, we mean Chromoly steel shaft with precision machined and induction heat-treated internal components, tough. The CV boots are packed with molybdenum grease, which makes your life so much easier when it's time for a service. It also provides corrosion and wear-prevention. Beef-up your buggy and play hard by shopping for your aftermarket UTV parts and accessories at SideBySideStuff.com.Features:
- Chromoly steel
- Approximately 20% increase in axle diameter
- Approximately 15% increase in CV joint size
- Ultimate swing angle of 45 to 47 degrees
- Internal CV joint components are precision machined and have induction heat treated bearing, CV Cage and Races to reduce friction and increase CV joint strength and durability
- Molybdenum grease used