- SIGNATURE IS REQUIRED FOR DELIVERY.
- Doors will fit the RZR 900 (50 inch) however they will make the machine wider than 50".
- These doors come in black and DO NOT come with the graphics that are shown in some of the pictures.
- Graphics are made for use with Trail Armour doors ONLY and are non returnable and non refundable.
- Graphics are made of hi-tac vinyl and 12 mil clear laminate and include pre-cut bolt holes.
- Sticker colors DO NOT MATCH any OEM graphics scheme.
- Environmental factors such as age, detergent use and weathering will affect colors over time with fade and fuzzing.
- Graphics images are renderings of the product and not an image of the actual printed product.
2015-19 Polaris RZR 900 / RZR 900 XC / RZR S 900
2016-17 Polaris RZR S 1000
You've taken your Polaris RZR 900 on some crazy rides and we know there are plenty more to come. One of the most important things when having fun on your RZR is safety. Your comfort and safety are both very important to us, which is why we offer you the Trail Armor GenX Doors. Check out some of the amazing features these doors have to offer!
These black 5/8 solid high density UHMW plastic doors will not dent or rust, you will be able to enjoy your doors longer than some of the aluminum doors on the market. Being designed with your comfort in mind, these doors give you plenty of knee and elbow room and have extra clearance for larger after market seats. Opening suicide style they also give you a full extension entry. You can have them installed in no time with the easy installation that requires no drilling of you roll cage the door hanger and strike plates mount on the existing factory holes.
Plenty of knee and elbow room and clearance for larger seats
Opens suicide for full extension entry/egress
Crafted from 5/8" solid high density plastic will not rust or dent
Graphics packages are available to complete your look
No drilling required for installation
Door hanger and strike plates mount on existing factory holes
Designed and engineered to fit on stock cages
Not guaranteed to work on aftermarket cages without modification
Shared Shipping Program: You pay $42.00 shipping/handling and Side By Side Stuff pays the rest.
Looks nice, but, June 2, 2016
Posted By: David - verified customer 3 people found this review helpful
Easy to install. Could have been designed a lot better ... Not a nice clean fit, gaps along the body. Not a install issue, but a design problem. Not worth the price.