- Doors are sold as a pair, one left and one right.
- CANNOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada.
- 2014-21 Polaris RZR XP 1000 and RZR XP Turbo
- 2015-20 Polaris RZR 900 / RZR 900 XC / RZR S 900
- 2016-20 Polaris RZR S 1000
Nothing says I'm over it, like getting tanked by debris for hours while having a massive clean-up because of mud riddling your cockpit. Unfortunately, these buggies didn't come with total confinement when it came to the UTV doors. An enormous gap allows whatever can fit to come flying in, leaving you sore from debris impact and a messy cab. Lame, right? You can ditch most of the mess and impact fatigue when you invest in the Moose Plastic Doors for select Polaris RZR models.
These UTV lower door inserts more or less fill the gap. They are formed from polypropylene, an impact-resistant plastic that is super light but durable as all get out. The side-by-side doors are designed with an edgy aesthetic complete with a rear-facing vent to assist airflow and reduce heat within the cab. What's great about these particular components is the installation. They mount to the stock door frame, requiring no cursing in frustration. Ditch the mess and impact aches with your set of RZR plastic doors.Features:
- High-performance custom styling with rear-facing air vents
- Prevent tire mudslinging into the cab
- Uses stock door frame
- Made of durable stealth black polypropylene
- Polypropylene doors save weight and ensure strength and durability
- Hardware and instructions included
- Easy to install
- Made in the U.S.A.